LUCKY VOICE BARS BLOG
How To Create Your Lucky Voice Bars Playlist
Posted on Tue Oct 13 2020 by ollie
Create your very own custom karaoke playlist ahead of a visit to one of our venues…
For the truly hardcore karaoke lovers amongst us, every minute not spent singing is a minute wasted! With that in mind, preselecting the ultimate playlist ahead of a visit to one of our private room karaoke venues can be a time-saving, note-crunching lifesaver. Ever eager to help, we’ve created a quick and easy process for singers to choose their favourite karaoke anthems before ever actually setting foot inside a Lucky Voice. Simply follow the steps below and your playlist will be loaded up and ready to sing as soon as you enter your room.
P.S. All Lucky Voice bookings include a complimentary code for 30 days of free access to our online karaoke service to help you get a bit of practice in ahead of your visit. Follow the steps below to create your account and start singing at home today.
1) Scroll to the bottom of your booking confirmation email and click the pink “create your playlist” to get started
2) You’ll be taken to luckyvoicekaraoke.com – enter PLAYLIST into the 14 day trial box and click “go”
3) If you already have a Lucky Voice account, click “yes, go to log in” and log in. If not, click “no, sign me up”
4) If you clicked “no, sign me up”, fill in your details on the form and click “continue”. If you already have an account, log in with your registered Lucky Voice email address and password
5) Once logged in, click on “My Account” on the top nav bar
6) Make sure to add your mobile number to the form and save it as this is what we’ll use to pull your playlist up on the day of your visit. Please note, you may need to add your area code before your number (+44 for the UK)
7) Once you’ve saved your information, click the musical note icon on the bottom left corner of the page. Please note, if you are accessing the website from a mobile you will need to click the 3 dots on the bottom left hand corner, then the musical note icon
8) Select “My Playlists” and click “New Playlist”
9) Type in the name for your playlist and click save
10) Click into your selected playlist and and click on the pencil icon on the right hand side of it
11) Use the search bar to select the songs you want and click the + icon to add them to your playlist
12) On the day of your visit, we’ll type your mobile number into the screen of your private karaoke room and your playlist will be waiting for you!
13) And the fun doesn’t have to stop there! If you want to get a bit of extra practice in ahead of your visit, enter voucher code PARTY91 here for a free 30-day trial of our full online karaoke service*.
*You’ll need to enter your card details and will be charged £6.99/month after the 30 days are up, but can cancel anytime during the trial with no charge incurred.